As a Catholic and Benedictine institution, St. Agnes Academy is dedicated to form the heart and the mind of young to Christ. The SAA vision starts with Jesus Christ who is our foundation and our inspiration. We are committed to live a life of ORA ET LABORA (Prayer and Work) which are pillars for effective and efficient living of the Christian life. We are dedicated to mold young Agnesians who are holistically nurtured and are ready to receive, accept, proclaim and share Jesus as we promote and aid in the evangelizing mission of the Church.
We are committed to provide the young Agnesians with knowledge and deeper analysis of our Christian faith through various Religious and Spiritual activities.
- Celebration of the Holy Eucharistis one of the highlights in the spiritual formation of an Agnesian. This year, we will tie up with St. Gregory the Great Parish so that our children can still attend our regular First Friday Mass. The Mass will be aired via FB Live.
- To develop and enrich knowledge and love for the Word of God, we have Lectio Divina.It is a Benedictine tradition of Scriptural reading and meditating on the Word of God . It promotes communion with God and helps increase knowledge of the Word of God.
- To show our love and honor to our Blessed Mother, we will continue our Marian devotion of praying the Holy Rosary.
- Morning Praisewhich is conducted every Monday will still be done.
Our Liturgies will be recorded and can be viewed via our FB page and YouTube Channel. For those who opted for offline learning, our students will be given copies of the Liturgy, reading and guide for Lectio Divina and Rosary.
Other Spiritual Formation Activities are as follows:
- FAITH-folio– Reflections of the students from Lessons, Lectio Divina and Holy Mass modules will be submitted to the CLE teachers.
- i-Care and i-Listen– Short Recollection modules will be given to the students for them to pause and give time for self-reflection. This is tie-up with the Gabay Center. The CLE teachers and the Gabay counselors will be accessible should the student seek guidance in the course of the activity.
Ca-TEACH-ism – Radio evangelization activity which will be viewed through the program “ Home Sweet Home” of Mrs. Annie Diño in Radyo Veritas.